1. Hartwist tweed dog coat, $99 - If you live in colder climates, this on-trend tweed and sherpa lined topper would make the perfect outerwear for the most fashionable dog on the block.
2. St. Francis pet tag, $11 - This sweet charm represents the beloved blessing and protection offered by St. Francis for all animals of the world. My little Sadie-pup is definitely getting one of these in her stocking!
3. Tux Zogoflex dog toy, $16 - We have almost every single shape and color of these bouncy chew toys (made from recycled water bottles), and even her Doberman Pincher puppy teeth couldn't chew through them! The company also ensures that they'll last forever so if your dog IS able to tear one up, you can send it back, and they'll ship a brand new one your way in no time!
4. Mingo stuffing-free dog toy, $14 - Most dogs end up ripping the stuffing out of their toys anyway, so why not get them a toy that will ensure they don't end up eating any of that nasty plastic fuzz.
5. George SF striped pet bed, $130-250 - With a removable (read: easily washable cover!), beds like this make a great investment that can withstand a lifetime of coziness for your dog or cat. I love how the brightly colored stripes against the neutral background remind me of the southwestern inspired trend we're seeing so much of in the fashion world these days!
6. Bubble + Squeak organic dog shampoo, $16 - We've tried so many different shampoos on our little pup, and she just happens to have very sensitive skin. I've had several friends with the same issues recommend this organic option, and I hope to try it out soon!
7. It's Puppy Time iPhone or iPad app, $.99 - This is obviously for the pet-owner (unless your dog is very technologically advanced!), or even the friend who eventually wants a puppy but isn't able to have one of their own yet. An adorable puppy picture sent to your phone 3 times a day? Who wouldn't want that?
8. Rokabone leather dog collar, $70-82 - I love the texture and bright color of this twisted leather collar!
9. La Cinopelca leather leash, $50 - Made in Italy from calfskin leather, these gorgeous leashes come in seven bright colors, and are a very reasonable price, considering the incredible quality. I'd get the pink one to match our girl's collar. :)
10. Dogs by Tim Flach, $50 - A gorgeous art book for the coffee table of any dog lover... this truly would be perfect for anyone with an appreciation for canine companions.
11. Freezy Pups organic treat making kit, $19 - Comes with a set of three organic flavors (but I'd be excited to come up with my own!), these bone-shaped trays help you make healthy and fun treats to reward your pooch for the best behavior.