Ann Taylor’s Got it Goin’ On!

DSC_0004
DSC_0024

DSC_0009
DSC_0026
DSC_0001
DSC_0030
DSC_0034
Entire look is Ann Taylor
Organza Peony Top      Stretch Linen Twill Jacket    Chelsea Cropped Pants      Oval Pearlized Necklace     Floral Stretch Bracelet        Glitter Zip Clutch
 Stephanie D-Orsay Sandals

Pink & Green is my new favorite summer color combination. I searched the Ann Taylor store nearest me recently and fell in love with the entire collection they have in stores right now. There are so many adorable statement tops and jewelry- I wish I could have taken the entire store home with me!
While I was shopping, I had the greatest customer service and realized that it really does make a world of difference to have a great experience while shopping. They went over and beyond and were tremendously helpful.
What are your favorite summer color combinations?

*Ann Taylor has provided me with these outfits in compliance with
FTC guidelines. I was not compensated by Ann Taylor for writing this post, and my opinions are my own.

Comments

1. says

I’m super in love with this look! Particularly loved the peony top! You’re looking fab! Gotta head on over to the nearest Ann Taylor shop! ;)

2. says

3. says

Ahh you look amazing! Can’t believe that is all Ann Taylor! The necklace and the white blazer are gorgeous. As well as those trousers. I must say, this is one chic outfit. So Pinterest worthy haha.

My fav. summer color combos? Hmm, orange + blue. Pastels.. I have quite a few actually!

xo

4. says

xo

5. says

Love everything about this ensemble! The statement necklace, the white blazer, the green pants, it all works! And its all so versatile! You can mix and match and reuse each piece for a while!

6. says

7. says

This is such a cute outfit, Lynzy! I love the chartreuse color, the top is gorgeous, and the bright pink pumps just make it! Such a fun combo!

8. says

9. Anonymous says

I have this necklace and LOVE it. However, I’ve only ever worn it for a fancy party so pretty much once.lol. Maybe I can get away w/ wearing it for day. thanks!

10. Anonymous says

11. Anonymous says

Love the outfit!! You should check out the styles they have at the Ann Taylor Factory Stores as well as the LOFT and LOFT Outlet Stores. Every division has its own line so no matter which one you shop you will always leave with some amazing outfits!!!

12. Anonymous says

13. says

I came across your blog when I was search for the Ann Taylor necklace you are wearing in this post. I’ve been searching high and low for the necklace to wear in my wedding next May. I was wondering if you were interested in parting with that piece or even loaning it to me for my big day. Please let me know, I’m willing to pay quite well for it if I can get my hands on it.

14. says