Blog: Daydream Frenzy
1. A little something about me that you don't know:
I was born in England, and my entire dad's side of the family is British (yes, accent and all). I never inherited the accent since we moved to the United States when I was three-years-old. I think I would be a lot cooler if I had one, but at least I have dual citizenship! haha.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Due to my increasing boredom with my own fashion sense, I started blogging as a way to share my outfit creations and provide motivation for me to get dressed everyday! So far, so good.
3. What are you passionate about?
Travel and fashion!
4. Sweet or salty?
At night time, sweet! Otherwise, salty!
5. Favorite read
Harry Potter. Always.
6. Your favorite place in the world
This answer changes a lot, but right now it's downtown Seattle since I recently just went on vacation there!
7. Who is your hero?
Batman! But when he's not around, my mom! ;)
8. Your perfect outfit...
Some colored denim, a nice blazer, and a pair of awesome wedge heels.
9. Polka dots or stripes?
10. Your favorite inspirational quote
"There are far, far better things ahead than what we leave behind." - C.S. Lewis
- A little something about me that you don't know: I was born and raised in South Carolina, but almost all of my family lives in Hawaii. I work for a clothing company called Southern Tide.
- Why did you start blogging? To have an opportunity to share my love for fashion with others and to get ideas from other lovely fashionistas.
- What are you passionate about? God, my husband and family, our sweet Labrador retriever Gunner, exercising and of course fashion :)
- Sweet or salty? Sweet!
- Favorite read: Any Nicholas Sparks book
- Your favorite place in the world: Hawaii
- Who is your hero? My dad
- Your perfect outfit... Something bright with a big necklace.
- Polka dots or stripes? Both :)
- Your favorite inspirational quote - " No one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."
Blog: Gentri Lee
1. A little something about me that you don't know: I secretly think I'd be an awesome actress... like every other girl.
2. Why did you start blogging? My sister and BFF made me. But I became a blogger because I discovered what a wonderful world it was and I really wanted to be a part of it.
3. What are you passionate about? Can I say blogging?
4. Aw man! SUCH a hard question... Um, salty.
5. Favorite Read: The Host
6. Favorite place in the world: My family's cabin
7. Who is your hero? My mom. She went through a lot growing up, but you wouldn't know it.
8. Your perfect outfit.....Skinnies, leather boots, large tshirt, my Michael Kors Watch, and my adventure jacket.
9. Polka dots or stripes? Stripes
10. Favorite quote? The journey may be long, but we can find wonder and delight in the tiniest of steps.