Wedding Inspiration & Update

wedding
Inspiration. Absolutely in love with this photograph.
wedding1
Lawn Games during our longer than normal cocktail hour :)
wedding3
Love this “Mad Lib”
wedding4
Welcome Packages for guests
wedding5
Our getaway car
wedding6
Card Catalog Seating
wedding7
Rustic Autumn Wedding – my favorite time of the year!
wedding9
The DIY seating chart template I will be using

Photo Credit  one  //  two  //  three  //  four  //  five  //  six  //  seven  //  eight

The wedding is sneaking up SO fast- Just over a year ago was our engagement and I thought I had all the time in the world to plan this……
I have to say that there are some wonderful times during the planning process and also some very stressful times. There are days when I feel like I am so behind on everything and whether or not it will all come together the day of. What I have come to realize is that none of that even matters. These are the little details but not the overall picture. At the end of the day this is about a marriage and celebrating our lives together – so what happens the day of – happens! :)
Do you have any planning tips or seating chart pointers?
Oh, and I couldn’t have kept my sanity without Sarah, my amazing wedding planner and someone that has quickly become a friend within my heart :)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

1. says

Oh Lynzy I cannot tell you how excited I am to MEET you in person, help everything come together and witness you and Ryan vow forever (: It warms my heart, and makes it do backflips.

We’re almost on the two month mark! Hooray!!

PS: Obsessed with the new design!

2. says

We’re almost on the two month mark! Hooray!!

PS: Obsessed with the new design!

3. says

It sounds like you have a few months to go until your wedding, so my advice…go get a facial!! Any closer to the wedding date and it’s a little risky. I got one about 2 1/2 months before my wedding which I thought was perfect. It’s good to take breaks from planning to treat yourself like a bride :)

Kate

Something Ivory

4. says

Kate

Something Ivory

5. says

Your inspiration reminds me of our wedding last year – how funny! We had croquet and garden games (one of my favourite memories of our wedding) and we had both a mad lib and he said/she said quiz at tables to entertain people while they waited for food. I think I still have them on my computer so let me know if you’d like them and I can send them your way. Always happy to help!

Oh, and advice, don’t sweat the small stuff. You’ll have a great day no matter what :o)

x Elena

6. says

x Elena

7. says

I’m so excited for you!!!! You have the right outlook (: Can you believe its so soon?! These last weeks/months are going to fly! Cant wait to see you as a beautiful bride!!

8. says