Blue Bicycle

new
{Outfit Details}     Old Navy Sweater     Zara Shirt (from the boys section)
Current/Elliot Denim     Linea Pelle Dylan Tote     Zara Heels
Accessories: Zara Necklace/gifted Bubble Necklace via Cheerfully Charmed
new1
Pictures taken 2 weeks ago before storm Sandy rolled through. We didn’t get hit nearly as hard as last year (we had >1 foot of snow and we were without power for 7 days), but the gorgeous foliage has been swept off the trees. Fall came to an end too quickly around here and these storms are beginning to scare me quite a bit.
Between the enormous snow storm last October and the tornados we have been seeing here in the Northweast, I have been looking more and more into the science behind global warming. The following articles have my mind spinning:
What are your thoughts behind all of this? What crazy weather have you been experiencing where you live?

new2
new4

Shop the post:

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

1. says

I know exactly how you feel. I live in Utah and last year we barely got any snow. The only thing I could think of is that global warming has something to do with it. Hopefully we can all make some positive changes to help the environment. I love this whole outfit, the layered necklaces and that shirt with the bicycles on it! So cute! Pictures are gorgeous also.

Xo
    amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

2. says

Not that I don’t love sweaters as much as the next girl but I know what you mean. I live in San Francisco and the unusual degree of sunniness we’ve had this year makes me nervous–and that’s NOTHING compared to the weather-attacks east of the Mississippi. Clearly, Al Gore needs to get back to work :)

3. says

Xo
    amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

4. says

5. says

Such a perfect outfit for fall! I miss the changing leaves so much! I’m glad to hear you’re safe and dry after Sandy. Hope you had a great weekend Lynzy! xx

6. says