Eggplant & Stripes

Untitled-1
DSC_0124
{Outfit Details}
Clothing:  Zara Leather Jacket (found in the kids section)  /  Cynthia Vincent Pants via T.J Maxx  /  Madewell Sweater (last year, but loving this one in jade)
Accessories: Coach Willis Bag  /  Zara Beanie  /  gifted ILY Couture Necklace  /  80’s Purple Sunnies
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Rumble Booties
DSC_0167
DSC_0138
DSC_0168
Weekend Musings
  • Before you say anything (or judge me) – YES I shop in the kid’s section. I shop there in many stores including (but not limited to) J. Crew, Target, & Zara. I always order the largest size and have never been disappointed. It saves my wallet mula and makes me :)
  • I made the most delicious dinner tonight- Sesame Noodles. It’s easy to make and keeps the husband happy!
  • A friend and fellow blogger, Jessie from Style & Pepper launched her first hands-on workshop – Pepperologie this weekend. Wish I could have been there, looked like it was a blast. I suggest you look into the next class – maybe Grace will teach you a DIY project (..or two) – you would be learning from the best :)
  • I tried this workout today and I am already unable to reach my arms above my hand. I am dreading how I will feel tomorrow- but it was so worth it. This workout is great for those who want a feel for what a CrossFit workout is like!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

1. says

i love this outfit, all the colors are wonderful! and that jacket is so perfect, hah i cant believe you found it in the kids section, that’s awesome!! your style is beautiful!

2. says

3. Anonymous says

The colors are great and I love your outfit! But your pants are too baggy and not flattering at all. Not trying to insult you but you’d probably look amazing in more fitted bottoms.

4. Anonymous says

5. says

Love the pants. I splurged on Black Friday and bought Marc by Marc Jacobs skinnies in Bordeaux and i can’t wait to wear them! Thanks for giving me ideas :)

Also that workout………..burpees are the dance of the devil. I can’t do 10 without getting winded, how did you manage 50!?! lol

6. says

Love the pants! I actually just splurged on Black Friday on a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs skinnies in bordeaux. Thanks for giving me an idea on how to wear them!

Also that workout…………..burpees are the dance of the devil! I can’t even do 10 without getting winded, how did you manage 50?!? lol

7. says

8. says

9. says

Great outfit and the colors look beautiful together; I also like the necklace which makes the whole look move elegant and feminine, it’s beautiful! I think I should take a closer look into the kids’ section, too :)

10. says

11. says

Love this cozy outfit! The colors work so well together! I definitely know what you mean, I check out the kids section at Zara all the time! Worth the time & money!

12. says