"Remember happiness is..." via pinterest / Vintage Maps via etsy
1. A classic watch that can be adjusted for the different time zones. This Around the World Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters is a steal and fun to boot!
2. A hat for all those days of "travel bedhead hair". I love the menswear appeal to this Brixton Capistrano Hat from Piperlime!
3. A cozy jersey dress is comfortable to travel in and frankly, my suitcase is full of them. This Whetherly Tank Dress from Shopbop looks so comfy cozy!
4. Comfy flats. Did I say comfortable flats?! You need them. Your suitcase should be full of them, don't say I didn't warn you! :) These Belle by Sigerson Morrison Flats caught my eye!
5. A Journey Notebook to write about your travels
6. A simple cross body bag to travel in comfort and ease. Loving this Madewell Tassel Flap bag.
7. Scarves are such an easy way to add quirkiness to an outfit and also some warmth if it's chilly. I love this Modcloth Safari Scarf and the way that it was styled here!
8. This Modcloth Leopard Scarf is a keeper as well.
Other important travel attire/products not in the collage above:
9. Light trench/jacket for chilly evenings or even in the daytime (esp. in London - I was freezing!)
10. Although flats are the preferred footwear of choice for traveling, heels are a must once in awhile too. I suggest that you protect those pumps! I absolutely fell in love with these and you will see why!