Gallery Wall Inspiration

Oh, just dreaming of my future gallery wall as of recently.
I have a crazy stack of all these prints waiting to be framed and hung for when we move out of our current apartment.
Can.Not.Wait.
Middle Picture of Gallery Wall via Jenni’s Blog
(3) Steer Horns in Cast Resin
(5) Dried Flowers via Etsy
(7) Foggy Morning Print via Etsy

Comments

1. says

Why not frame and hang them no? Although to be honest I have a stack waiting for us to move as well. Mostly because I am hoping that we’ll move out of our current apartment move in the near future and want to save them for a fresh start. And because I’m lazy.

jess
    Wanderlusted

2. says

jess
    Wanderlusted

3. says

ahhh I LOVE gallery walls, and these prints and other items you chose are perfect. I keep waiting to move into a new place that allows me to do this, but it hasn’t happened yet! I’m sure your gallery wall will be beautiful :)

4. says

5. says

Love that map of Paris. It’s even more gorgeous in person! I’ve had my eye on it too for a while. I keep waiting for one to pop up at our (RH) sample sales.

6. says