Today is the day that I turn twenty-eight. 2-8. Every birthday that I have, I realize that there is so much more to learn is this crazy life that we all live (in a good way). There are surprises around every corner. Even though I feel more wise than I was at 23, I still feel as though there is even more that I don't know about life in general.
What I have learned in my last 28 years of life:
1. Sharing is caring and giving away is even better.
2. It is not the quantity of your friends, it is the quality. And I've got some good eggs ;)
3. Finding someone like my husband to walk this life with, was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
4. Family is important. Keep them close.
5. You need to love your job or your life will be miserable. I LOVE MY JOB.
6. Money will always be an issue (for most people), enjoy your life anyways and save as much as you can.
7. Diets are worthless. Eat healthy 90% of the time and 10% treat yourself.
8. Exercise will keep you feeling and looking young. Even a 2 mile walk every day. Just get out there and do it.
9. Gift and card giving has become so important in my life and I believe that showering others with sweet little surprises makes life a whole lot better.
10. If you want something to happen. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Cheers to 28 years! :)